Tuesday

Spectators

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love spectators.
Unfortunately, the vintage ones are usually too small, or there is some other problem with them.
When hunting for new spectators that look like the old ones I'm apt to find super-high heels or ones that are too shiny etc.
Not really everyday or vintage repro types of shoes.
I was looking around and found these specimens--which I loved.
Soooo, why not get one of each color?
I think that these will be well-worn. :)

2 comments:

  1. You bought both pair? Adorable! Mind sharing the shop you bought them from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! ;)
    I can't remember the name of the shop that I got them from...it was on ebay, they also have a shop on amazon.
    (I got these more than a month ago, and didn't save the sellers name)

    ReplyDelete