Thursday

thursday

random pretty

I am working on the last little bit of painting (in the lab), outside of touchup's of course.
I'm longing for everything to be done, and have arrived at desperation. I'm having a lot of difficulty with the lighting and countertops, which has had me in a stormy mood.
It looks rather like rain outside, so I seem to match the weather.
Then, once I get the construction stuff over with, the moving of all of the tiny things will be quite a task. The current studio area is freakishly messy, with everything sort of half packed.
I have been collecting a bunch of vintage garments, and have noticed how few fashion-ish posts I've done lately (none really), and will probably be posting pics of those as soon as I can squeeze them in.
I am making spicy soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment