Sunday

brown paper parcels

Photobucket

My favorite wrapping papers are plain brown or unprinted newspaper.
They are the perfect canvas for all sorts of fancy or perhaps very simple trims.
This one is wrapped around and around with vintage bakers twine + seam binding + a shipping tag.

Photobucket

vintage forget me nots + label + cream colored vintage bakers twine + persimmon satin ribbon

Photobucket

I made a ribbon rose for this one, then added some vintage and velvet trims, sequins, a stripey label and chocolate organza ribbon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you wrap presents. They look so much better than regular wrapping paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For years I wrapped my Christmas presents in brown paper that I stamped or embellished. For the most part I kept it simple. Now I use real wrapping paper and I hate to say that every Christmas as I'm wrapping with the thin, crappy paper, I remember wrapping with brown paper and how much nicer all my packages looked. You may have inspired me to revert back to my old ways. : o )

    ReplyDelete